To best encompass the entirety of Afropunk as an annual, global music festival, I used Keynote as the digital tool by creating a slideshow with a voice-over. I felt that this was the best tool to use because, as a contemporary music festival, Afropunk is a visual experience as well as auditory experience. I wanted to mimic that in a way by presenting the audience with vivid photographs of past Afropunk festivals and with my voice coupled by the instrumental from Lauryn Hill’s “Sweetest Thing”. In particular, I chose that song to use as an instrumental because Lauryn has headlined the Afropunk stage in 2015 and the song itself evokes the black aesthetic of neo-soul music. I felt that this tool was simple to navigate, though it took longer to actually create the slideshow than I thought it would, perhaps because I had never used Keynote before. It was interesting, too, having to voice my script in such a way that it evoked a sort of storytelling rather than sounding too dry or as to make it obvious that I was reading off of a paper. I think that putting character and differing inflections into my voice made for a more engaging video experience. Since Afropunk is vibrant and entertaining, I wanted that to also be expressed through my music choice, the “movement” that the pictures evoked, the vibrancy of the colored photos, the way I was saying my words, and the transitions of the slides. This tool, too, works well for getting information across to the audience in a concise, yet informative manner while constantly being engaging. The other tools, like a timeline or a map, would not have been as useful to portray Afropunk because Afropunk does not happen in one set location as it takes place in Brooklyn, Atlanta, Johannesburg, and Paris nor do events differ enough from year-to-year to construct a meaningful timeline.