Foreign Religions in Central Asia and China up to the 14th Century A.D.
This map indicates the places where different religions were practiced from the 1st century A.D. until the 14th century.
Legend describes symbols with which the following religions are located on the map:
- Greek and Roman Christianity
History and Commercial Atlas of China, Albert Herrmann, Ph.D., Harvard University Press, 1935.
See Huhai Website.
This work is believed to be in the public domain because its copyright is believed to have expired.
This map is one in the series:
- Asia under the Mongols, 1290 A.D.
- Chinese abroad, ca. 1930 A.D.
- The Chinese Republic with Tibet and Mongolia c. 1935
- Modern China-Traffic and Communications, 20th Century
- The Manchu Empire and the European Powers, 1644-1912 A.D.
- Beginnings of the Mongol Empire-Boundaries of 1234 A.D.
- Foreign Religions in Central Asia and China up to the 14th Century A.D.