Map shows the area of campus south of the Infirmary. The Isabella McCosh Infirmary (1893), the Gun Club, and a small unidentified building are shown on the north edge of map (lower right). Part of Washington Road is also shown.
Photo taken from approximate location of west facade, West College showing from left to right, Witherspoon Hall, Blair Hall, Cambell and Joline Halls and Alexander Hall. Part of First Presbyterian Church visible behind Alexander. Circa 1909