Updated on Wednesday, March 19, 2014
At the request of some employers with whom the Keller Center partners, the internship application will reopen for select opportunities. In addition, there are a few brand new listings.
The application deadline is 11:59PM TUESDAY, MARCH 25, 2014.
Select opportunities are available in each of the programs listed below:
Princeton Entrepreneurial Internship Program:
• AirPR - Backend & Frontend Software Engineer Interns - NEW
• Snyderphonics, LLC - Engineering and Marketing Interns - NEW
• DAX Technologies - Data Mining Intern - NEW
• YakStack - Sales & Marketing Intern - NEW
• VIVE - Digital Marketing Intern NEW
• Fundacion Progreso - Social Entrepreneurship Intern in Cochabamba, Bolivia RELISTED
• eLab Summer Associate - RELISTED
Preparing to Lead Internship Program:
• Federal Communications Commission - Engineering/Computer Science Intern RELISTED
• MITRE Corporation - Electronic Systems Development Intern - RELISTED
• MITRE Corporation - Nanosystems Group, Atomic & Molecular Modeling Intern - NEW
• MITRE Corporation - Computational Imaging Intern - RELISTED
REACH (International Research Exchange Program):
• University Duisburg-Essen, Germany - Research Intern in Biomechanics/Robotics RELISTED
For details on these listings, visit the Summer Internships tab on the Keller Center website. From there, you can navigate to the specific programs under which these positions are listed and you will see a "NEW" or "RELISTED" notation next to the title in red font. This list may be updated before the application opens so please check back for the latest!
Please be sure to take a look at the internship FAQ
which may address any questions you have about the internship application, interview, and acceptance process.
will open on Monday, March 10. Until then, the application link will be disabled.