Date: Thursday, February 6, 2014
Location: Rocky Private Dining Room
Other: Lunch will be served
RSVP to: email@example.com
The Keller Center will host one last information session for students interested in learning more about the eLab Summer Accelerator Program for 2014.
Now approaching its third year, the Keller Center's eLab
at Princeton University is a launch pad for student startups, a creative co-working space open to some of Princeton's brightest and most dynamic students. A 10-week long summer program awaits these students as they learn from the best innovators and investors and fine tune their nascent start up ideas to develop them into viable and scalable ventures. Over a period of 10 weeks, students will work together in a supportive community of fellow entrepreneurs, work closely with assigned mentors and participate in various trainings and workshops.
Prior to the inception of the program, teams selected for the eLab meet with a faculty member to discuss their key project milestones, deliverables, and formalized plan of action. During the summer under the tutelage of their mentors, students work to achieve the milestones they have set for themselves. At closure of the summer program, the students participate in Demo Day, at which they share their plans with investors, inventors, experts and others from the entrepreneurial community.
Student teams selected for the summer program are provided:
- Workspace in the eLab for the duration of the summer program
- Assignment of experienced mentors in their field
- A series of targeted workshops open exclusively to eLab participants
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs, legal and accounting services, and investors
- Seed funding for each team
- Summer housing in Spelman
Important eLab Summer Accelerator Dates:
- December 4: eLab Summer Accelerator Application Opens
- February 10: Application Deadline!!!
- February 19-28: Interviews
- March 12: Offers made
- March 28: Deadline for selected teams to submit commitment forms
- June 9: eLab Summer Accelerator Program starts
- August 6: Demo Day Rehearsal (closed to the public)
- August 13: Demo Day
- August 14: eLab summer program ends
Like the eLab on Facebook!