Thursday, December 6, 2012
Other: Lunch will be served
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Keller Center will host an information session for students interested in learning more about the eLab accelerator program for summer 2013.
The application deadline is February 8, 2013.
The Keller Center's eLab
at Princeton University is a launch pad for student startups, a creative co-working space open -by application only- to some of Princeton's brightest and most dynamic students. An exceptional 10-week long summer program awaits these students as they learn from the best innovators and investors and fine tune their nascent start up ideas to develop them into viable and scalable ventures. Over a period of 10 weeks, students will work together in a supportive community of fellow entrepreneurs, work closely with assigned mentors and participate in trainings and workshops.
Prior to the inception of the program, teams selected for the eLab meet with a faculty member to discuss their key project milestones, deliverables, and formalized plan of action. During the summer under the tutelage of their mentors, students work to achieve the milestones they have set for themselves. At closure of the summer program, the students participate in Demo Day, at which they share their plans with investors, inventors, experts and others from the entrepreneurial community.
Student teams selected for the summer program are provided:
- Workspace in the eLab for the duration of the summer program
- Assignment of experienced mentors in their field
- A series of targeted workshops open exclusively to eLab participants
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs, legal and accounting services, and investors
- $4,000 stipend per team member (up to $16,000 per team)
- Summer housing in Spelman
- $500 in Paw Points per student
Important eLab Dates:
- December 6: eLab Info Session
- December 10: Application opens
- February 8: Application Deadline
- February 12-15: Interviews
- February 20: Offers made
- March 1: Deadline for selected teams to submit commitment forms
- June 9: eLab welcome reception and dinner
- June 10: eLab summer program begins
- August 7: Demo Day Rehearsal (closed to the public)
- August 14: Demo Day
- August 16: eLab summer program ends